Mr. john - take me away
Step 2: Report the Problem
If you are still unable to listen to this stream please let us know. Make sure to describe the symptoms of the problem so that we can help to address it.
" Paradise " is a song written by John Prine for his father, and recorded for his 1971 debut album, John Prine . Prine also re-recorded the song for his 1986 album, German Afternoons . The song is about the devastating impact of strip mining for coal, whereby the top layers of soil are blasted off with dynamite to reach the coal seam below. The song is also about what happened to the area around the Green River in Kentucky because of the strip mining. The song references the Peabody Coal Company , and a town called Paradise in Muhlenberg County , Kentucky where Tennessee Valley Authority now operates a coal-fired power plant. The area has suffered serious economic downturn because of the decline of coal mining.
- Mystic Matt - Mystical Dubz Volume 1
- South Shore Commission - We're On The Right Track / I'd Rather Switch Than Fight
- Hans Carste Und Sein Orchester* Hans Carste & Zijn Strijkorkest - Zwischen Tag Und Traum, Deel III - Melodieën Om Bij Te Mijmeren
- After School Special - Adam Baum
- 310 - The Dirty Rope
- Click Box - Wake Up Call
- Joey Moe - Heartbeat
- Voom:Voom - Remixes Part 1
- Daniele Bonaldo - I Love To Feel
- Asphyx - On The Wings Of Inferno
- Sølvguttene & Karsten Isachsen - Julens Vakreste
- Catherine Blanche - Catherine Blanche
- Mutilated - In Memoriam
- DJ N3ck & Decepticon meet Acti - The New York Adventure E.P.
- Strategia - Inolvidable
- Dark Mark - Dark Mark
- Various - Urban Funk Breaks
- Soft Landing - Soft Landing
- Radio Kids - 99.9 F.U.N. Radio
- Neşe Karaböcek - Hatirla / Sevme Beni Artik