Behemoth - nieboga czarny xiądz
Copyright 2017 všechna práva vyhrazena Rss , O projektu , Podmímky užití , Kontakt
This is an unreleased track from Behemoth’s session recording of The Satanist. This song closely follows the general themes and style of The Satanist album: it would be a perfect fit had it been released at the time. The chorus seems especially powerful not just because of the vocals, but also because of the music that changes from the main riff to accompany it.
Each note in the Behemoth - Nieboga Czarny Xiadz (Pro).mid file is played by a musical instrument, which is declared in the midi file. In a midi file one or more instrument are used. Below we provide a list of the musical instruments used in Behemoth - Nieboga Czarny Xiadz (Pro).mid. For each instrument, our system attempts to detect chord patterns, for instance if a Piano instrument is playing the notes C, E and G almost simultaneously, we detect a C Major chord. Each detected chord is displayed in guirar tablature notation.
- Nikolai Rimsky-Korsakov* Rimsky-Korsakov·, Nord Deutsches Symphony Orchestra, The* Nord Deutsches Symphony Orchester·, Wilhelm Rohr - Scheherazade
- Apollo & Burst - Final Countdown / Drop That Beat!
- Phatboy - Phoenix Dreams
- Cassiber - Beauty & The Beast
- Racket Knight - Data 2 / Collectible Camera
- Savalas - Headlights
- Royal Scots Dragoon Guards, The - Amazing Grace - The Original Version
- Spicelab - Re:Break / Re:Start
- The Gringos - Gringo Guitar / Bandido
- Peter Katin - Tchaikovsky Piano Concerto No. 1 - Peter Katin - New Symphony Orchestra Of London / Edric Cundell
- Suppositories - Misfit
- Seduction - Video Games
- U.S. Secret Service - U.S. Secret Service
- Xiphiidae - Pisces Muse
- One Step - First Luv
- Jana Hunter - Untitled
- Wet Boys - 6 Ft. From Home
- Various - Definitions Of House EP
- Various - The Unreleased Projects E.P. Vol. 1.
- Buckle & Fogey Featuring Pastor Juggler - Yeow